Tiktaalik Guardian Druid/ Mistweaver Monk App

Tiktaalik

I feel kinda of wierd to come forward with that information. I think you guys will find it funny though. I know I am not the perfect candidate for your situation

I think I can prove myself if you give me the opportunity to try. Gems or enchants can easily be fixed. What it all comes down to is the skill of the player.

I feel kinda of wierd to come forward with that information. I think you guys will find it funny though. I know I am not the perfect candidate for your situation

I think I can prove myself if you give me the opportunity to try. Gems or enchants can easily be fixed. What it all comes down to is the skill of the player.

Therefore if we were to consider your app we would need to look at the mistweaver. In that case, as you've pointed out, she is not enchanted, doesn't have tradeskills max'd, etc. Actually I don't know what sort of experience you have with her - I see a few HM"s in MSV. Were you trying to help out your team in need of a healer or something like that? Even on your main you are quite a bit behind us in terms of progression, so I feel it would be risky to take you in as a core healer at this point. Thoughts on that?

Sorry for taking so long to respond, it has been a long weekend for me.

As I said perviously enchants, gems, and professions are easily fixed. I rolled this monk because the raid did not need a tank and we had enough melee already. Also the other mistweavers were underperforming, so the officers suggested to me to roll a monk. You are right though, my experience on my monk is limited at the moment since I only hit 90 a couple weeks ago. This not my first healer and I have plenty of experience with healing in all types of content. I know the logs I posted aren't very impressive since I am new at the class, but I am person likes to put in time to research the class and master it.

Currently I am for behind you guys in progression, but to me that doesn't matter much. That just means I need to put in more time to research fights to be able to play at the best of my ability. I know that I am a risky investment, but sometimes risks do pay off.

Thank you for taking time to consider me for the guild.

Hello again.

I appreciate your reply and the interest in the guild. I think right now it doesn't make sense for us to consider the druid, nor does it make sense to consider the mistweaver until there is some more experience / gear there.

I agree with you that we should be investing in the right people / raiders. But given where we are and where we're trying to go, we need to make sure characters we bring to the raid are at a certain minimum level. That's to ensure you have fair shake as well.

I'd like to suggest you keep us in mind and feel free to refresh your app if/when the mistweaver is truly ready for action.

Thank you. :)