Murilo - Resto / Ele Shaman

Murillo

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Unfortunately I ended up going a different direction guild-wise. You guys look amazing, (other than the thought of me wandering in circles in Undeadville, or w/e it's called), but bad timing and the idea of missing out on all this 5.2 newness kinda helped make my decision. Appreciate the feedback guys, especially Midri, I couldn't have paid for better examination / breakdown / resto lesson time ;) Most of the things you mention boil down to me not playing that sharply, or paying attention to details in some fights. Wish I could blame all of that on going to a more casual guild, but also some laziness & "meh we're not going for server firsts" type thinking mixed in. I do hold off on the mana pots some fights to try to see if I can squeeze in an INT pot for a high-damage phase, but that leads to sometime using neither. I wish I had gotten to see H-Will more than once, everything would have looked a lot smoother and I might have gone from an F+ to a D- or something :) Honestly though that's by FAR the best breakdown I've read, in this process talked to a couple very highly-ranked guilds and both gave me a generic "Logs look great!!", it's refreshing & humbling to read real insight.

MMA, you say? Care to offer your opinion on Mike Ricci, GSP and Rory MacDonald?

As you're military, I must ask if you're able to do more pushups while topless rather than in full uniform?

Ever have a desire not to heal?

I thought Ricci came off really well on TUF, even with the weird beef with the other Canadian on there. Always gotta respect guys who go up in weight class to get through the show, and he ran over some of the best guys there. I was sure he was gonna beat Army-wrestler guy, but oh well, I'm confident at 155 he can make his mark in the UFC. As for GSP, what can you say? He's the UFC's biggest draw, most popular fighter in the sport, and has lorded over the UFC's 2nd most talented weight class for a LOOOONG time. Honestly I think if Anderson wasn't doing what he is, people would recognize how rare it is to see what Georges is doing. I was just getting into MMA when he was coming up in the UFC, first even I watched at a friends house has him vs Jason Miller on it, and to see him grow & compete has been amazing. It's sad that he gets some shit for being boring at times, which is crazy, I wish people who said that or booed were forced to watch the Gracie Breakdowns of his fights, especially the Condit one. Break down some details of how thoroughly he controls elite opponents. They can't handle his riddum.

Rory is too good. I have a natural urge to dislike him that I have to fight. In some ways I'm glad he lost to Condit, makes me sure he's not a MMA cyborg programmed to pummel fools. Althought losing one fight just to proves he's not a cyborg is probably EXACTLY what an mma cyborg would do to avoid suspiscion..... have to think on this further. He does have one classy haircut though.

8% more pushups topless.

I almost always desire not to heal. Pretty much every hour of the week that's not spent in raid. I just wanna relax and fly around from Arch site to Arch site, and battle my crab against random Bandicoons. Live the stress-free life.

Loktar Ogre!

Edited by Murillo