Paradime - 497 BM/SV hunter application

Paradime

About expertise it used show for hunters before the patch ,it's not showing for anyone at this moment. You were missing enchant on one of your rings and just added it in. You have stats reforge for hit , when you already over the hit rating. Good luck with your app

Alright I think I have noticed that before, as for the hit cap, my mistake I guess. Simple enough fix, but I see where that creates uncertainty in my abilities, I have played around with the reforging and it seems that no matter what piece i change it puts me under by a bit or over by a substantial amount. it all varies and generally it is just one piece of gear not multiple.

Hi Paradime.

I don't think it was a waste of time to reach out and say hello, but yeah I think we need to pass on your application at this time. It's misleading for you to say you are 15/16h - you'll want to find a team that can get you some real raid experience during progression, even if it is a less progressed team. Of course, you can always feel free to re-apply once you demonstrated your abilities. You seem like a very nice guy so I wish you good luck.