Forma, Paladin IRL [Social Application]

Formadin

Hey there,

First of all, thanks for (hopefully) taking the time to read this.

I recently transferred to Stormreaver back in November, from Stonemaul. Shortly after transferring I stepped away from WoW until very recently. I'm excited to be back and hopefully establish a healthy, casual relationship with this game.

I spent four years in my previous guild, where I served as an officer and main tank to a scrappy group of progression raiders. Unfortunately, all good things inevitably come to an end. I have a fairly extensive raiding background, but I've decided to make Stormreaver my Florida and settle down into a more casual routine consisting of achievement hunting and maybe some PUG raids.

Most of all, right now I'm hoping to find a 25-Man raiding guild that will accept me as a social, as it's an atmosphere that I've undoubtedly grown accustomed to over the years. Hopefully that's you guys!

Miscellaneous:

• Full-Time Job: Yes
  • Main Specs: Prot/Holy
  • Singing Voice (1-10): 10
  • Dancing Ability (1-10): 0
  • Hand-Eye Coordination (1-10): 6
  • Current Biggest Regret: Didn't buy more sandwich meat
  • Current Favorite Thing: Coconut Lime Cashews

When I'm online, I'm almost always on Forma, so feel free to contact me there; I'll also keep an eye on this thread.

Vote Forma 2013

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy howdy, a Texan!!!!

Thanks for posting! How did you hear about us?

I never really knew social had flavors, so what makes you want a 25M raiding guild as your casual/social environment? Do you like the idea of being online while 25 others are also online in a raid at the same time and potentially ignoring you?

So you think you can't dance, but you can sing -- what would you sing for us in a Mumble date? Do you take requests?

If your hand-eye coordination is a 6, how many drinks into a quarters game do you need to be before you lose the ability to catch quarters bouncing off the table?

I can agree to coconut lime in a body wash or candle, but on a cashew, I'm skeptical.

Do you PVP at all? Any interest in being a BG hero? Any opposition to being drunk in BGs? Do you Arena? Do you yell? Do you say y'all?

Is Texas the reason? Are you allowed to live there without being able to line dance or two step? Have you been to the famous gas station restaurant/would you ever take someone out on a date there? Is Matt Nordgren really that big of a deal in Dallas?!

Achievement hunting -- what are your thoughts on Uld? What is one achievement you wish you had?

Thanks for stopping by!

Man, I was almost done answering everything then I accidentally closed Chrome... I need coffee.

I found you guys on WoWProgress while looking for 25M guilds on Stormreaver. Your ranking is actually very close to where my previous guild once stood, so I imagine I'd feel right at home. It's always nice to be surrounded by a large group of competent players, even if I'm just playing casually, and there's no better place to find such a group than with a 25M progression guild. I don't mind being ignored during raids, it's not much different from the guild I'm in, except no one raids there.

I would love to sing for you guys if you bought me a few drinks first.

I've never played quarters, but I have played beer pong, and I did snipe someone while pretty trashed, so my hand-eye coordination might actually improve while drunk.

Just go to Target and buy some coconut lime cashews; you'll thank me and probably write me into your will.

I don't PVP much, which is unfortunate because that's where a bulk of my missing achievements are. It's all a matter of motivation.

I don't yell or say y'all, and I have no clue what restaurant you're talking about and who Matt Nordgren is, so he can't be that big of a deal.

My thoughts on Uld? Ulduar? Done. One achievement I wish my guild had been competent enough to get at the time was the 25M raiding achievement while it was still rewarding black proto-drakes. We were all a bunch of noobs at the beginning of Wrath (myself included). I was, however, the only person in guild to get the 10M drake!

Let me know if there's any other questions I can answer :p

Here you go: http://us.battle.net...er/Forma/simple

I just dinged 90 like... a couple days ago. I took a hiatus from WoW before I could really get into MoP.

As a former officer, my biggest pet peeve was people asking for social invites to try and weasel their way into the main raids. I can solemnly swear that, at this moment, I have zero intentions of raiding (I mean, just look at my gear). I have no idea how these feelings will change down the road, though. The most I see myself ever wanting to do is a casual weekend alt raid thing.

Forma! We missed each other in Resurgence somehow, but I remember you very fondly from my days in Pandemic and attempting to keep pace with y'all in Tier 11. As much as I can, I vouch that Forma does not suck as a person and would cool to have around during raids and other fesitivites.

Would be nice to add to our collection of ex-Stonemaulians.