Varrex 512 Ret Pally

Varrex

Varrex, 90 Blood elf Ret Pally

Screenshot with framerate:

Average DPS numbers in a raid:

100-180k depends on the fight and mechanics some hate melee.

Combat Parses:

Icons at the bottom are links to logs

General Player Information:

Mumble: Yes.

Microphone: Astros A40's

Pull more than 20FPS while playing in a raiding environment: Yes

Internet connection is stable 99% of the time: 21 meg up /7 meg down

Desktop/Laptop PC Specs: I7 2600k OC to 4.2GHZ, 32GB ram, Dual ATI 6850's, Liquid cooling, 128 SSD, 2- 1 TB HD, dual monitors ect.

Available Raid Days:

Monday -
Yes

Tuesday - Yes

Wednesday - Yes

Thursday - Yes

Friday - Yes but I like my weekends

Saturday - Yes but I like my weekends

Sunday - Yes

Scheduling issues:

I am normally off work at 4:30-5 PM CST

Raiding Expierence:

T15 -9-12

Past progression:

T10 - 13-13 HC

T11 - 12-13 HC

T12 - 7-7 HC

T13 - 8-8 HC

Favorite instance:

Ulduar 25

Viable alts/offspecs:

Frost Dk, farm alt.

Attitude:

I have been raiding from WotLK to current content, took a small break in WotLK but have been solid from Cata on. My attendance is always 100% and I can supply my own pots and flask/food if need. I remain quite while in vent and only speak if needed. I try to push my class to its make potential depending on gear at the time and always happy to see top 200 rankings.

Learning methods:

Tankspot vids, Youtube, Forums, for boss encounters and the normal addons like DBM and Bigwigs. I also use the MMO and EJ forums to stay current with my class for min max dps.

Previous Guild(s):

Baddies 25man raider {stepping down to 10 man
:(
}

Revolution (officer) 10 man

BlackDawn (senior raider) 25 man

Entensity ( Core raider) 10 man

Bloodrage ( officer) 10 man

Vivid ( Officer) 25/10man end of WotLK

Dragoon ( Raider) 25 man

Useful skills:

Professions JC/ENG

Personal Information:

I have played WoW from the start but didn't start raiding till WotLK. I have always played a Pally even at the start when no one wanted a Ret reason for not raiding but still enjoyed the game.

Contact information:

Varrex#1239, can provide skype and google talk if needed or a email.

Your crowning achievement in WoW. What is the thing in this game you're most proud of, in terms of progression or otherwise?

When I was with Entensity on their progression at the start of Cata I was able to parse at top 16 ret in the world for HC Theralion and Valiona

P.S. I also have 2 friends that might be interested in joining if you guys have room Kravus (Frost Mage ilvl 507) and Poonerr (Survival Hunter ilvl 506) thanks.

Hi Varrex,

We don't enjoy copy-and-paste applications as much - we like to see that you've taken some time to read about us and tell us about yourself. So... tell us about yourself!

As for the raid team, I'm not sure that I can accommodate a ret paladin right now. I would actually like to have one on my team, but we're both melee heavy and conq. token heavy right now. It's possible we could revisit this situation in a few weeks after I see how my various trials have settled in. But for now, I will have to pass on the app - sorry.

So time to spill the beans about me I guess. I just turned 31 at the end of last month, I work in the Aviation field as a autopilot tech and yes I do get to fly for free sometimes. I started WoW back in vanilla and played a Ret even though Ret was crap I liked the class. I didnt raid in vanilla stopped just before MC came out and took a break till BC. My ret has always been my main threw the good times and the bad. I also play some shooter\mmo games (not sure you can call them mmo though) like Dayz and Warz.

Sorry about the format I just think its easier to read then a jumbled mess of crap. I can understand the melee heavy part as my current guild is very heavy on melee. However, I do have my 2 piece if that goes for anything on the conq token. I have been a raid leader and officer in my of my past guilds so I am very punctual and hardly miss any raid nights.

I must stay that I am very impressed in the amount of time you raid and current progression. I have went over some of the logs in WoL and 8 bosses in 3 hours is very impressive. If you guys have any other questions please ask away.

Thanks for taking the time to review the app. If you do have a need for a Ret by all means please let me know.