Sheitan - Priest (Shadow MS)

Sheytan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with all this libel set aside, you have definitely piqued my interest! Numbers are outstanding and of course challenge is always welcome, but outside of the friendly competition aspect of things, having people around to discuss things with is always nice. I feel like I should warn you however, don't expect many conq tokens ;). Look forward to seeing how things progress, in the mean time if you feel like chatting about shadow or whatever feel free to add my btag: Jholmes907#1813. Best of luck!

This game owes me coining my 4pc this week anyway. I haven't received anything but gold from 3 coins a week all tier! A big pay off is coming soon.. I feel it.

Thank you! I would like to check it out a bit more. Saturday afternoon will be fine. Do you have a more specific time you'd like?

I've been hoping to catch you on line to mention it, but Devotional has been planning on applying, and now she has. I'll just give you something to perhaps begin mulling over. We're not a strictly package deal such that if she sits at times I'll leave the raid or vice versa, but we are looking for a place where we can both have the chance to earn a spot. I know that you have recently brought in a trial Holy Paladin. If he or she is doing great, we can be patient and check back occasionally to see if a spot opens up. It's important to us to find a place that will work out great in the long term, and if that requires some waiting, it will be worth it. We can definitely discuss it more on Saturday, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Edited by Sheytan

Dear Abbadon, chief of demons,

Your request made me happy. So, here's a list of 8 questions! This list was tailored specifically for your household.

1. What's your favorite disney movie?

2. Do you dance?

3. Do you play any games outside of WoW?

4. What's your favorite color?

5. Do you drink, if so, what is your drink of choice?

6. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

7. Let's say that you have 3 apples, a raccoon, and a monkey wrench. How would you use these resources to defuse a bomb?

8. On a scale of "didn't know other human beings existed" to "social mantis shrimp", how social would say you are?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Negido

A specifically tailored list! Why do you think we know so much about bombs, though?

1. I'll have to go with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

2. My dancing has 3 phases. First, I start feeling the music and moving my body. Second, within 15 seconds Dev laughs at me and tells me to never do that again. Third, I act like I was just kidding and dancing horribly on purpose.

3. I've always been a bit of a chess person. I also like FPS games a lot, and I used to be very competitive with them, but for the past few years I've mostly just played CoD games on my Xbox.

4. Green

5. White Russians, though I make them with milk instead of cream most of the time, so I guess they're Caucasians.

6. I'm pretty optimistic by nature.

7. First, juice the apples onto the raccoon and wait for it to dry until the raccoon becomes sticky. Next, throw the monkey wrench towards the raccoon (don't worry animal lovers.. not with the intention of HITTING the raccoon!) such that you scare it towards the bomb. It will run past the bomb, which will stick to it as it continues to run far off into the distance. Safety from bomb achieved.

8. I'm pretty social. I like to hang out and chat, but I also put a lot of value on some quiet time.

Edited by Sheytan