Sheitan - Priest (Shadow MS)

Sheytan

7. First, juice the apples onto the raccoon and wait for it to try until the raccoon becomes sticky. Next, throw the monkey wrench towards the raccoon (don't worry animal lovers.. not with the intention of HITTING the raccoon!) such that you scare it towards the bomb. It will run past the bomb, which will stick to it as it continues to run far off into the distance. Safety from bomb achieved.

You have survived the hypothetical bomb. I'm impressed. :thumbup:

Edited by Negido

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hoping to catch you on line to mention it, but Devotional has been planning on applying, and now she has. I'll just give you something to perhaps begin mulling over. We're not a strictly package deal such that if she sits at times I'll leave the raid or vice versa, but we are looking for a place where we can both have the chance to earn a spot. I know that you have recently brought in a trial Holy Paladin. If he or she is doing great, we can be patient and check back occasionally to see if a spot opens up. It's important to us to find a place that will work out great in the long term, and if that requires some waiting, it will be worth it. We can definitely discuss it more on Saturday, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Hey Shey,

As I mentioned in Devotion's thread, this is unfortunately not something that I feel comfortable doing at this time. We're happy with both of our holy paladins. So, let's hold off on the interview for now. But I'm hopeful that we can remain in touch and try to work something out in the future. (I guess the first question that comes to mind is whether either or both of you have any other toons you would want to put on the table?)

When we first started looking, SoH listed Holy Paladin as needed. That's changed, but I do feel like it would be worth keeping in touch to see if it changes again, since I really think this guild would be a great place for us. We both have some alts at 90, but none of them are remotely geared for ToT. I won't speak for her, but I suspect she'd much rather keep focusing on her Paladin.

Thank you for your consideration, and I'll look forward to hearing from you again some time!

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to give everyone an update. Over the weekend I got to talk with Shey and Devo in mumble. They will be coming over on Tuesday to begin a trial with us. It probably seems like an unexpected decision given the classes they play - I'll explain what's happening more fully prior to Tuesday's raid.

Shey, please head to the guild policy forum, review and sign off on our code of conduct. I also recommend you familiarize yourself with the chapter policy and raiding subforums under wow. You'll find information on our points system and discussions of all our raid strategies. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.