lolbelles - Hunter

lolbelles

Hello everyone! My name is Austin or lolbelles, I play a BM/SV hunter. First and foremost, Large Marge sent me.....er wait Twelve actually did lol. I just recently reactived my account after a two year break and he has had nothing but positive remarks about this guild and the members in it. I am RL friends with him but only after meeting him in game and being in a lonely guild together before I hung up my bow for awhile. The reason I quit before is because we where in a friends guild that was always gung ho for about a month or two and then members stopped playing so it was usually just him and I running around causing havok and after time that got old as well, but I'm back and I would love the opportunity to join! I have played since vanilla but with not being in an actual "raiding guild" since then and I lack a lot of experince that others have. I dont count pugs as a quality experince though lol. I am not wanting to join as a raiding member as of right now considering I am only 85, almost 86 lol. I would just like to join to have a good time and work up to getting gear and maybe raiding at some point in the future.

I am 32 years old, married with no kids....yet. I am a very fast learner and I am always open to suggestion on how to play my character more efficently. I have a great sense of humor and try to have a good time all the time. I am always down to PVP and run old raids or whatever might come up day to day. I am pretty self efficiant but I like the social interaction a guild brings to the table. If Twelve wouldn't have suggested this I probably would have never reactivated my account. Sooo if you have any question about my playing ability or fun level I am sure he could give you a run down!

Thanks for the consideration!

Props for the Pee Wee reference:

I don't have any objection offering you a social invite, provided Twelve vouches for you. For our social members, since they are not on the raid team, extra initiative is required to get to know the guild and its members. Forum activity, participating in extra curricular things, and guild chat are all important.

So you last played in Cata?

Yeah Cata was the last time I played, I quit probably after a couple months after the LFR patch dropped. I went on those raids everyweek so even though they were watered down I got to see some end game content but in a pug setting lol. I am very commited to getting to know all the members and doing extra curricular activities to make a name for myself. I don't want to just be known as Twelve's buddy if you know what I mean.

Very well, Recruit accepted for social app.

Please review our code of conduct (guild policy forum) and post to indicate your understanding and agreement. Please also be sure to set up Mumble - our server info can be found in the chapter policy subforum under WoW.

Look forward to gaming with you. :)