Furcadia - Druid - Casual Friend Type Person

Furcadia

Hello,

My name is Kristen and I'm a friend of Strydur's. I was planning to level a horde alt with him and I wanted to join the guild as a friend rank and just hang out and what not.

I'm 28 years old, playing wow since vanilla, resto druid since last month of vanilla. I'm not really sure what to say, but I'm polite and friendly and won't cause a fuss. Here's my armory for my main if that matters, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Furcadia/simple but I'd just be fooling around on a fresh druid here.

My battletag is Furcadia#1601 if you have any concerns/questions.

Cheers,

Kristen

Welcome to the forums! I have a few pertinent questions for you. I'm Negido BTW.

1. What's your favorite disney movie?

2. Do you dance?

3. Do you play any games outside of WoW?

4. What's your favorite color?

5. Do you drink, if so, what is your drink of choice?

6. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

7. Let's say that you have 3 apples, a raccoon, and a monkey wrench. How would you use these resources to defuse a bomb?

8. On a scale of "didn't know other human beings existed" to "social mantis shrimp", how social would say you are?

That's all I have for now!

Sincerely,

Negido

1. Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid is a close second though.

2. Poorly, I'm extremely white.

3. I fool around in Dota II though I'm not very good. I'm pretty badass at Pictionary.

4. Chartreuse

5. I drink water on a regular basis. If you are meaning alcohol, I suppose I'm a big fan of hard ciders, Ace most partcularly. I'm also a fan of Long Island Iced Tea.

6. Optimistic

7. Depends on the size of the bomb. Idealy I'd like to just put the bomb in the raccoon and rid the world of another raccoon. If this requires a indepth answer I'll need some time.

8. Ummm Social Mantis Shrimp I guess. I play wow largely because I enjoy the quircky company.

Cheers,

Kristen

I just want to clarify that mantis shrimp is absolutely not interchangeable with butterfly. They are not social creatures and are known for extreme hostility and aggression. I think Negido made an illegal substitution.

That said, I do not have any objection to offering you a social invite. However, the burden would be on you to make yourself known to the guild and be involved with in or out of game communications. We still hold votes to accept even social members, and if you still feel like a stranger after a few weeks, we wouldn't be able to proceed.

Does that make sense?

Hello Ashin,

How about I'm a social honey bee? They are extremely social and very team oriented.

I look forward to getting to know people, I love chatting it up. I am a lowbie though, so I'm not sure how much I can actually do with people, my level 90 toons are all alliance. But it can't hurt, the worst you can do is vote me off the island, right?

In offering I give you this baby goat, I don't know how to make the image smaller, I'm sorry!:

D1JFCkg.jpg

Yes, I've been asking about the mantis shrimp but have received no response. Social mantis shrimps presumably smile and chit-chat while they are dismembering you with their shockwave-producing front claws??

Isn't that how people normally socialize?