Knowbodÿ Blood DK

knowbody

Hi my name is Derek, I am currently 2/13 in Narcotic on Ursin. I've been playing my guardian druid in current heroic content for raid comp purposes. I'm looking to get back on my DK and move to a better progression guild who wishes to push themselves and each other. There is a lot fights the current guild I'm with ignore individual performances because they're too worried about losing their people cause of the low pop server. I am the RL there get tired of the constant standing in fire taking unecessary damage or can't push their DPS where they should be. I love this game I have played since it was in beta and have never quit I have cleared everything current except i got behind during 5.1 and missed 4 heroic bosses. mostly ToES due to switching servers to move to ursin. I tank that's mainly what i do, not opposed to switching classes or specs at any time ( obviously since my druid is much higher gear level then the DK). I actually leveled the druid and got him geared enough to do ToT progression in a matter of two weeks. I will always put the guild and raid above my personal ambitions in the game.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Knowbod%C3%BF/simple Armory link

Your app seems to be overall pretty short, if you'll take a look at some of other applicants you'll see that we love details! Tell us a little more about yourself! The more we know about our applicants, the better. Also, do you have any logs that you can post, there will questions regarding them later! Don't know much about tanking, so I'll just say, "Welcome to the forums and good luck with your app!"

For someone who has been playing so long without interruption, why are the achievement points on your DK so low?

Can you please elaborate your guild and raid progression history and clarify what toon you were playing at the time?

I played my warrior through TBC, wrath and most of cata along with a prot pally for cata. Played the DK through most of MoP so far. I just recently switched to a guardian druid for raid comp purposes.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/cowboykiller2424/media/WoWScrnShot_050313_194812_zpscb678864.jpg.html this is a link to my UI set up i currently use DecUI with a few of my personal touches.

I also use RSA, Ensidia fails, Phoenix and sayannouncer while in raid.

More about myself I'm 32 I live in West Virginia with my wife and 3 boys. I attend undergraduate school for gaming design and development. I built my computer about 1 month ago so no computer problems performance or other.

Any questions I will respond to as soon as i can.

Hey Knowbody,

Thinking about it further and reviewing your app, this is just not the right time for us to evaluate and trial a blood dk. It would really need to be someone with experience at least equal to our team's (7/13h) for it to make sense.

Thanks for the app and best of luck.