Well Well Well:)

hehe hey boss long time no chat:) well on the eve of lost eden coming out and in a bit of a slump with my main in ao:) i have decided to try out the 10-day free trial on WoW:) so for the next 5 days or so ill be playing on dunemaul server with a lvl 9 keeper(palladin) named keepz so give me a tell if u guys get a chcne and if u play dunemaul:) good talking again

Semper Fi, Ragin!

SoH has been quite quiet in WoW, with some of us enjoying Guildwars at the moment. But we do have some folks still playing on Dunemaul, altho many have moved to more active guilds.

SoH peeps on Dunemaul be sure to say hello to our friend here; he's a good guy. =)

Yea my *keeper is pretty good right now almost lvl 20 i must say that this game is soo easy(so far) that is part of the reason im still playing it i actually got a month for a bit while i wait for AO's LE later this month so maybe ill pwn WoW before LE comes out:)me and ole buddy punany pwning WoW though atm:)