GW2- Ethos Mores

Ethos Mores

Hello, SoH! I'm Ethos and some of y'all might know me. I've been a member of [EK] for some time now and things.. well. Let's just say that they aren't going in a direction that I would like  to see them go. I'm fairly (chuckle) hardcore in to WvW and do have my commander tag.

This is not to say that I don't do any PvE at all, I do! I've done all dungeons and I have a -brace yourself!- whopping 69% map completion on my most complete character that's been in GW2 since BW2.

How does one wrangle a guild invite?

Hey sugar! I'm delighted (and surprised) that you've found your way here!!

Zombryo speaks the truth. Many of us here in the GW2 Chapter know you pretty well, but the larger gaming community does not. And so, answer a few questions for me?

Tell us what you do for a living either now or in the past? Army training you say? Interesting!

Kids? Got any? I don't -- never wanted them. But I do have a kitty named Giada! And I love cats (yep, crazy cat lady!)

I know you're close to my age <cough> so there's a lot of life experience there.... education? What kind of books do you read (if any)? Favorite movie? Color? Do you enjoy walks on the beach or would you prefer an orgy? lol

I think you get my drift, lol.

LOVE that you're here Ethos! I think you'll be happy :D

Hey sugar! I'm delighted (and surprised) that you've found your way here!!

Zombryo speaks the truth. Many of us here in the GW2 Chapter know you pretty well, but the larger gaming community does not. And so, answer a few questions for me?

Tell us what you do for a living either now or in the past? Army training you say? Interesting!

Kids? Got any? I don't -- never wanted them. But I do have a kitty named Giada! And I love cats (yep, crazy cat lady!)

I know you're close to my age <cough> so there's a lot of life experience there.... education? What kind of books do you read (if any)? Favorite movie? Color? Do you enjoy walks on the beach or would you prefer an orgy? lol

I think you get my drift, lol.

LOVE that you're here Ethos! I think you'll be happy :D

Kids? None.. I'm a spayed Kitty. And truth be told, I am much better at giving them sugar and loud toys and then returning them to their rightful owners. (As I plan to do to Van and Pride when I eventually get to visit them muahahahaha)

What do I do for a living? By training I am an RN but I am a disabled veteran due to a traumatic brain injury and two minor strokes that I suffered from the head injury. because of my injury/strokes I do not have the hand eye coordination that I once had and my short term memory has been affected. I have a nasty, nasty habit of plopping my nurse's cap on when people I care about are sick and giving -probably-unwanted advice. If I do that, feel free to tell me to take my cap off and shut up :D

I love to read all genres of books and have to read at least one chapter of a book before I can sleep at night.. sadly, no matter what time it is o.O>

I prefer nekkid orgies on the beach! :D

ROFL! I, too, prefer nekkid orgies on the beach! Or at least I used to but that damn sand irration xD

I'll get you set up with Recruit status here on forums and send you an invite in game. Soon you will recieve a PM from me here on boards (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!