GW2 :: SoH Guild Application - Abaddon

Abaddon

mostly I want vehicles to tie the victim to the back of it and drive em around... I'm a nice guy I swear

Haha! Don't forget about handcuffing your victims and force feeding them rotten bananas to make them sick and poison them with disinfectant spray and leaving them to die a slow painful death. I really need try that soon. :angel:

Edited by Abaddon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for nicknames, most people just call me Abba. Although that just reminded a Twitch DayZ streamer that I mod for of the music group ABBA, so they now call me "The Dancing Queen" and he played the song every time I joined the stream for 2 weeks. -_-

Oh heavens. Dancing Queen is a bit flamboyant for my taste. (This coming from a guy who loves "Mamma Mia!") Super Trouper would be a better nickname, but still not a great entrance song ;)

Welcome to the guild!

Oh heavens. Dancing Queen is a bit flamboyant for my taste. (This coming from a guy who loves "Mamma Mia!") Super Trouper would be a better nickname, but still not a great entrance song ;)

Welcome to the guild!

More like...

Edited by Abaddon