Wildstar Intro - Corruptor

mattplex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!  Guy Fieri has been responsible for most of my unhealthy burger nights, DDD is banned in my house.   :(  I'm more of an Ina Garten girl myself -- I desperately want to to be Jeffrey Garten so she can feed me...

PS. If you're still into FFXIV, the guild has a chapter on Leviathan that you'd be welcome to join.  ^^

I won't lie. I didn't even hit max level on FF14. The game grew so stale for me... I was a WHM, so using two spells for fighting really made me sick haha

Aero -> Stone x 7 -> Aero -> Stone x 7 -> repeat forever

Oooooooooooooh someone's scared of chat! :p

hahaha I figured someone would catch that! I clicked it, then didn't want my boss walking by and seeing me talk. So I'll just stick to forums.

Thats the exact reason I stopped my WHM. I couldn't handle stone anymore

haha Ya man, after a while it felt like a korean MMO that only gives you 5 skills for the entire game.

Yes, please don't get fired or anything.  Some of us are still Catholic and have guilt issues and cannot accept the burden of your firing on our damned souls.

It's ok. Just go to confession and you should feel brand spanking fresh.

haha Ya man, after a while it felt like a korean MMO that only gives you 5 skills for the entire game.

It's ok. Just go to confession and you should feel brand spanking fresh.

Can't!  Feel too guilty that I haven't gone since you were required to go prior to Confirmation.........

What's up with the plex?  Is it like suplex?  Are you doing WWE Divas?  How do you feel about how OCD John Cena is regarding the use of his kitchen?!

I won't lie. I didn't even hit max level on FF14. The game grew so stale for me... I was a WHM, so using two spells for fighting really made me sick haha

Aero -> Stone x 7 -> Aero -> Stone x 7 -> repeat forever

You my friend should try Dragoon! At level cap, our rotation is something like this...

Heavy Thrust(HT)->Impulse Drive(ID)->Disembowel(DIS)->Chaos Thrust(CT)->Phlebotomize(PH)->True Thrust(TT)->Vorpal Thrust(VT)->Full Thrust(FT)->HT->TT->VT->FT->PH->ID->DIS->CT->HT->TT->VT->FT->PH->TT->VT-FT

Then repeat... Oh, and don't forget your cooldowns(Internal Release, Blood for Blood, Bloodbath, Power Surge, & Life Surge) or your off GCDs (Spineshatter Dive, Dragonfire Dive, Jump, Leg Sweep & Mercy Stroke).

And of course most boss fights won't let you get the entire chain off so you'll be modifying it for each fight.