Wildstar intro - Brixz

Brixz

SW:G was indeed a great great play... and probably tainted me for ever with MMO's due to what I thought they were supposed to be like.. LOL  

As far as my troupe I would say we have about 10 that I keep in contact with on a regular basis.  About 5 or so have peaked interest.  And another email to my old guild members would draw who knows what kind of interest.  We ran with like 200 members back during WOW.  Dancing occurs only after mass amounts of vodka... :p

I used to have a chopped 2000 Fat Boy.  Was modified by a company called Thunder Mountain out of Denver, since out of business.  Was picked up during bike week that same year.  However sold it and put it on a crate to Finland believe it or not.  My wife rides a 1200 sporty that was that sweet military style they came out with...   she hasn't ridden recently due to that birthing child stuff.. LOL

Transitive property eh.. more like the law of syllogism for ya hows that.....   

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Your yard is full of is full of things at large

Therefore my milkshake is bringing it....  

lol  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. so here we go.. you can hold it against me for living there.. but then congratulate me for getting the hell out of Ohio and to the beach were I currently live.

Where in Ohio Lindels do you live?  I have plenty of suggestions from watching the amish churn butter, to haunted grave yards, to some sweet sweet fox holes.. HA

Ya'll have to know that I teach high school students and college students, so your insane questions are most welcome... :p

Where in Ohio Lindels do you live?  I have plenty of suggestions from watching the amish churn butter, to haunted grave yards, to some sweet sweet fox holes.. HA

So that all sounds really cool.  I want to see all those things!  I live just outside Cleveland, in North Olmsted, but I'm not averse to taking a day trip to see stuff farther away.  

I used to live in Rocky River just on the edge of Westlake.  Tons of stuff to do in Cleveland.  Head to the zoo, the metro park, hall of fame.  If you head south into Akron - Canton area there is the NFL Hall of Fame..  lots of natural parks for fishing and camping as well up in that area...  

Welcome, and yay for math!  My high school geometry teacher was why I decided that I wanted to teach someday, and my college major advisor was how I got into the field I'm in now...  So all that feel-good stuff about teachers making a difference in people's lives is super true!  

Nice sounds like fun... I am debating on if I want to put my time in for my doctorate or not...  In my world the only thing it does is add some paper to your wall.  For me to teach upper level math classes as a professor we only require 18 grad hours in the state of Florida.  So part of me says just finish the hours and not worry about it.  I can teach all the ed classes I want currently which is more my style... Who knows..

CS sounds like a fun field to be working at that level... Im sure its a lot of work too to stay on top of everything.