Wildstar Intro - Oxidious

oxidious

@Manifold,

Hey I played alot of UT but it was mainly LAN party, but Tribes is still one of my favorite FPS ever. I actually worked closely with the Fire Team Alpha when they developed the Rengades mod, which was great times. I've been considering trying out TribesNext just to see if it is still as fun as it once was. On that same note, planetside really had me excited pre-release, sounded like an MMO version of Tribes renegades...but turned into such crap =/

As for Wildstar mechanics, I actually didnt get to play the beta much, so I am not sure.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there and Welcome,

So an IT Director, so let's see, if you had to pick a top of the line tablet out there which one would it be?

And if you could go into the past and stand side by side with a historical figure who would you choose, Leonardo Da Vinci, WInston Churchill or... Pocahontas?

@Vanity,

Hey there how are you!!! Honestly I just love new game mechanics, and Wildstar has all the core things I love a MMOs but not totally a WoW clone, plus mastering a new healing class with Vansung is emmensily fun, we destroyed Rift with being one of the first to run the Chlorolock before they nerfed them hard.

Thanks for the props on EQ, I worked 3rd shift then and was able to game while I worked, so I basically got paid to play 12 hours a day, helped to catapult me a bit. I also played on Fironia Vie a bit, come to think about it, if I could change my answer for the EQ question, it might actually be progression servers, if WoW had followed suit with those it would have been very addicting gameplay.

Perfect Pizza: Lou Malnati's in Chicago, Pepperoni deep dish...so amazing. Its basically an upside down pizza caserole, baked in a stone oven to perfection...ERR now I want one!

Change my Name: Tyrion??? How awesome would that be.....

Seen anything wierd: Well there is a guy that walks around our town, dressed to the tee like a 80's hair band groupie...basically the male version of Tawny Kitaen...I wish I could get a good picture

Dead or Alive: I could cheat and say the first person with conscience thought, simply because it would answer sooo many questions about creation vs evolution etc. But Nikola Tesla would be an interesting choice for a real person from history. I would love to find out if he was crazy, genious, or some where in between. I mean he worked for Edison, then walked out and started digging ditches...that would be a great convo.

Thanks

-Oxi

@Ivo

Hey, It really depends on personal preference, if you are an Apple guy go iPad, if you dont need a standalone keyboard, I would lean towards a Galaxy Tab 3 10,1". For the mini-laptop keyboard needing crowd the Microsoft Surface Pro is actually really nice. I have a first gen Xoom, I used it about all of 3 weeks, I just don't find tablets that useful with phones being so powerful now.

Winston Churchill i'd say, there is so much that could be learned in just a few minutes of time I think.