Application to join for Wildstar

Wrathian

Hi all, a friend of mine from work Astronos convinced me to come play Wildstar with him. I've been playing MMOs since EQ1 and haven't stopped since. Lately I've been up to Diablo 3 but the MMO itch came back when I saw previews for this game, hope to see you all in game soon :)

My in game name is Wrathian, probably should have mentioned that.

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

So, we're going to need a LOT more information. ;)

What do you like about WS? 

What class do you play?

How do you feel about Chuas?

Do you enjoy communing with nature?

Are you interested in raiding? 

What's your play schedule like?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Also.. I'll give you Guest status so you can start browsing the forums and getting to meet people.

One of the Chapter Leads or Guild Officers will be around to give you some more formal information.

Hi there, Wrathian!

I hope that you enjoy Wildstar. Like Huntyre said, we need more information!!

Pirates or ninjas? Why?

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? 

What was your favorite cartoon growing up? 

Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?

Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you?

I'll be sending you a welcome message shortly, so check your Private Messages. 

So many questions so little time! Let's get started.

So what do you like to do aside from gaming?

Work for one! I'm a network technician hoping to work my way up to network engineer. I enjoy watching movies, reading books, building computers, swimming, and bowling. I also love to play card and board games in addition to video games.

What do you like about WS? 

It seems like they took some of the best parts of MMOs from the last 10 years and added them to this game. I love the telegraph system, the Path system seems like it adds a little flavor to the game which is nice. Crafting seems different enough to be fun, can't comment on adventures but they seem like they could be cool too.

What class do you play?

I play warrior on this server and started an engineer on another, though to be honest the engineer was much less fun.

How do you feel about Chuas?

They look like Gremlins and I'm glad they are on my side.

Do you enjoy communing with nature?

Yes

Are you interested in raiding? 

I would like to get too that point, nothing too formal, work and my girlfriend can keep me pretty busy but I'd love to try it out in this game eventually.

What's your play schedule like?

Mostly after work but sometimes before, I work 2nd shift, so similar to Astronos though he will undoubtedly play more than me.....lucky....grumble.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Classical, new rock, classic rock, country when my girlfriend is around, and various other genres. I love Trans Siberian Orchestra, though I couldn't name any of their albums because I typically only listen on pandora or spotify.

Pirates or ninjas? Why?

Pirates, though ninjas if the question has anything to do with turtles.

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? 

Cheesecake and/or pizza.

What was your favorite cartoon growing up? 

I enjoyed TMNT, but I also enjoyed X-men. Also Pirates of Dark Water was a great show when it was on the air.

Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?

A cow with working udders.

Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you?

I would not buy it of my own accord except as a joke, and if someone gave me one and it was super comfortable I would definitely wear it, just to mess with other people.

I'll also say that in my free time I like to tinker with things. I almost always try and fix things that have stopped working. A soldering iron and a roll of duct tape can work miracles if used properly.

I'm building a new PC! If we have any tech savvy people here.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($119.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (Purchased For $132.29) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($106.81 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 280X 3GB IceQ X² Video Card  ($259.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Node 304 (White) Mini ITX Tower Case  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $59.99) 
Total: $994.04
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

I'm excited to get it all together soon. Waiting on a few parts to come out in a week or so than a short trip to Microcenter.