[FFXIV] App/Intro

Scp

Greetings everyone!

Hello, I'm Scp from Midgard, looking to find like minded individuals.  Yurikitty, my wife, had posted a few weeks ago on Reddit, and you guys had responded. Honestly, after everything I've read, you guys are a perfect match. 

I'm a long time MMO player for 12 years now.  It all started with the launch of FFXI for a good 6 years.  Moved onto WoW with old FFXI friends, and enjoyed until cataclysm (worst exp).  Short stint of 1.0, but ultimately had nothing until ARR.  My entire MMO career until FFXIV was always a tank of some sort.  However, with FFXIV, I main a Bard and love every single minute of it.  Let me sing you the song of my people!  Recently, I have geared my Scholar, and it's quickly becoming addicting to play.  Along with Yuri, I had to take a break from any kind of progression over the summer due to kids.  I have experience in Levi and Mog, but have not completed.  Experience in Turn 6 as well, to about 20%.  I would love to participate in raiding, but it's not my reason for coming.  It's all about the social, and I'll go from there.

I'm 28, own a home, and have a M-F job.  I enjoy coming home after work, logging onto the game and mumble, and playing this game with frinds.  Yuri and I were on Mumble with quite a few of you last night, and we had a blast.  Haven't that much fun in quite a while.  That really sealed the deal with both of us.  We hope you also enjoyed us. 

Feel worse for me, he read that and then just turned to look at me with a death glare. :dazed:

Oh look.. she's playing the Martyr... typical!

Atrael already got us settled into the FC this morning.  Thanks for the welcome!

Feel worse for me, he read that and then just turned to look at me with a death glare. :dazed:

Oh look.. she's playing the Martyr... typical!

Atrael already got us settled into the FC this morning.  Thanks for the welcome!

Sillyness I think Skippy would have happened any way