Hi there, I'm here to hang out

Saisya

FFXIV Related - I know peeps here

Hi, I'm Saisya (its pronounced say-sha)

"I heard about you guys and was wondering if I could just hang out and see what you're all about"

:)

Honestly, I don't know if I am looking to transfer servers, but so far I have heard positive things, so I was looking to get a feel before pulling the trigger.

Saisya

Edited by Saisya

Welcome to the forums!

We love new people and would like to find out more about you.  What's your gaming history?  Have you played other MMOs?  What class / job, etc do you prefer?   Who's your favorite author?  How many baseballs can you fit into your car?  What's the most overrated song in the last decade?  If a train leave Chicago going 60 miles and hour toward Cleveland, and a car leaves Cleveland going 120 miles an hour toward Chicago, how much trouble will the driver of the car be in when he gets pulled over?

Hello! Word about us seems to travel quickly! Feel free to hop into our mumble channel tonight and either Midri or I would love to give you the story. What classes did you play/ what did you like about us when you heard about SoH? Were you in Yuri/Scp's FC?

What's your gaming history?  Been playing RPG games since Megadrive/Nes days

Have you played other MMOs?  Everquest 1, 2, Guild Wars 1, 2, Aion, Rift, WoW, DragonNest, Silkroad, Some old school MUDS

What class / job, etc do you prefer?   I like playing Rangers (have to settle for Bard in XIV right now) or Tank classes.

Who's your favorite author?  Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

How many baseballs can you fit into your car?  2161.754670999188

What's the most overrated song in the last decade?  Every single song that has ever been on any top 40 chart in the last decade

If a train leave Chicago going 60 miles and hour toward Cleveland, and a car leaves Cleveland going 120 miles an hour toward Chicago, how much trouble will the driver of the car be in when he gets pulled over? That's IF he gets pulled over. Apparently, you haven't seen me drive from Cleveland to Chicago