FFXIV Intro/app

Popcornfairy

Hey there I am Popcornfairy and I am a fellow FC mate of Yuri and Scp I was part of the group that created Judgement on Midgar and have heard nothing but good things about your FC and server. So I went ahead and made a character on your server to see if I might want to transfer my main over at some point.

I have been playing mmos since everquest and have played quite a few. I played FFXI from the launch date on Levi and I was a whm and a war. I played Ragnarok 1 and 2, Runes of Magic, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Aion, Rift among others. I was a alpha and beta tester for FFXIV 1.0 but just couldn't bring myself to buy it, but I have been loving 2.0. Oddly enough I never got into WoW for some reason.

Anyways I am going to school full time work on my BA in Japanese and Linguistics and plan on getting my masters in Japanese and hope to teach in Japan once I am done. I am a huge anime fan and watch most anything at least once unless it is just really bad.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome! We need to get you and Nyisha together! He is currently enjoying the good life in Japan and taking a temporary hiatus from ffxiv, but we look forward to his return, despite the fact he is a lalafell.

Hop in to our mumble sometime and we can have a little introductory chat and go from there. Look forward to it!