[Eve] Icytactics / Jonelle Ferost Introduction

Icytactics

Haha

Ashin- it is gravy though, and we can spend as much time discussing cooking or raiding techniques as you want :-). When it comes to how I spend my time playing Eve, it varies really. If nothing is going on, I like to either rat, play the market (making money of course), and mining for the corp when I get bored with the above. However if there is a pvp op of some sort, I can't deny the love for the adrenaline rush I get when there is a chance to lose what your flying. Not to mention the satisfaction of taking it from your prey!! I was mining out in a belt all alone one day and I saw Ascenity (ceo) warp in, and then 5 procurers and a orca came in right behind him. My eyes lit up, since I didn't really know mining ops happened much in high sec. Not to mention I was getting tired of mining into cans and then switching ships etc etc. so I struck up a conversation with him, and he told me a bit about the corp, and about their very advantageous ore buyback program, which made me drool somewhat, so I submitted an app. Since then, there's been quite a bit of moving around, although Ascenity has been right there to help if I have any questions or anything. Id probably follow him into a 60 man gate camp if he had a plan.

What do I plan to find in SOHCO? Well there are a few things. The first being cookies! I was told there would be cookies if I joined, so where are they? More importantly, I already found it actually. I was looking for a way to be more effective in pvp instead of just flying thrashers/slashers. Tyrlis mad himself available to me for questions, and even showed me fitting that I rely like for a rails thorax which I plan to use. When people go out of their way to make you feel at home too, gives me warm fuzzies. Oh yea, and a possible new BFF?

Inedit- I am about 137% certain I don't sound like a typical New Jersian. Not even when angry or anything. When it comes to how many turkeys I have achieved in one game, well I have bowl a perfect 300 before, and I have thrown 19 strikes in a row. Don't hate on the frost Mage-ishness.. I would have been assisting you with nova's upon nova's and the frosty circle of death.. :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've explained it many times, how NY/NJ have come to say gravy (which is correct).  Ashin, glad it takes a total stranger danger (sorry, potential new BFF) to make you see the light.   :p

To be clear, I have not "seen the light" - I continue to reject the use of the word gravy to describe tomato sauce.

(In fairness, I should mention that most Indian cooks and chefs also refer to their tomato sauces as gravy.  So the NJ/NY Italians are not alone.)

Inedit- I am about 137% certain I don't sound like a typical New Jersian. Not even when angry or anything. When it comes to how many turkeys I have achieved in one game, well I have bowl a perfect 300 before, and I have thrown 19 strikes in a row. Don't hate on the frost Mage-ishness.. I would have been assisting you with nova's upon nova's and the frosty circle of death.. :)

I'm a mage, so I'm allowed to mage-hate the wrong spec at all times!  I would BG hero as fire or arcane -- frost is too boring.  

Left or right handed?  You come off as a lefty, especially with the Math focus.  

I'm definitely right handed. I would BG with limited healers, so I like solo survivability, which Mage frost more viable for me unfortunately. Never really got into fire or arcane.. Although in vanilla I was arcane/frost for a while.. And would 1 shot people in bgs.. That was fun.. Hitting a rogue for 3k before having 3k health when you you weren't a tank was very rare..

• 2 weeks later...