[FFXIV] Zeru Fenrir

Zeru

Hello all!

I'm Zeru, been a longtime gamer for quite sometime now. Started MMOing back when Dark Age of Camelot was still a thing and have been bouncing around to various MMOs, from Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, etc and landed myself in FF 14 due to my good friend Rivalain.

I have plenty of experience raiding and typically either DPS or Tank, though here in FF14 I mostly tank. I have quite the gambit of game preferences and also currently play Guild Wars 2, Warframe and Marvel Heroes to pass the time. I typically juggle games as new games come out, but tend to return to these games most often.

I also meddle quite a bit in table top gaming, preferring strategy and pen&paper RPGs most of the time. I also watch/read quite a bit of anime/manga, so it falls well within my interest range.

I work for amazon.com on a nightshift, so you will probably see me around at odd hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read and see you all in-game.

Welcome!  It was fun running with you last night.   :)

Do you get special employee juju with Amazon?  

Same here. I get a 10% discount on products shipped + sold by amazon, up to a cap yearly.

Welcome! Do you have any pets? What is your favorite flavor? Iphone or Android? Favorite alcohol?

I have two dogs, a Blood Hound named Kindle and a Siberian Husky named Kazu.

Favorite flavor is undoubtedly mango.

My current phone is Nokia Notebook 5.

I typically don't drink, but when I do I prefer Whiskey or Vodka.