Auree / Khoren Intro

I'll post this, maybe Kor will post his own too.

I am Auree, my husband is Khoren. Due to my borderline life-ruining past WoW-addiction, I'm leveling my toon on his account, so you'll mostly see me on Thurs, Fri, and Sat evenings while Kor is working, along with some daytime play.

I was an avid WoW-player. I met Kor and Oogma (Bulard) over there, when I was co-GL of a Muradin raid guild, which then moved to Area 52, where we later met Irun (Itburns) and Putris (Duren). Apparently you guys also know Dookydiggler, who I made many fond memories with. My main was a warlock, Aetheris. I also had a 70 priest (Auree) and 70 druid. I miss WoW but I needed to get away from it for awhile.

I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Kor is originally from Portland, Oregon. I met him IRL on a trip a couple days after he joined my guild. He moved here shortly thereafter, and we got married in March 2008 in a non-ceremony that featured two witnesses, nachos, and a few bottles of Dos Equis.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. I freely admit I'm not really enjoying Warhammer that much, but that's probably better for my life than finding myself a second WoW, heh.