Interested in joining SoH

Hello everyone,

New player to the game here. Room mate bought all of the expansions and decided he didn't like the game anymore, so he gave me his account. I've played a few days and I love it. After messing around with the different characters, I've finally settled on the Fixer (currently level 7).

I've been playing mmo's for about 8 years now (have tried all of the major ones). Never really thought of AO until the room mate gave up on it. Anyways, I saw the information about the organization in the Official forums and, after reading through the forums, I have decided that I would like to apply. You guys seem like a nice bunch of people.

I'm not looking for handouts or even for someone to hold my hand. And I understand that taking on a new player may not be in the best interests of the organization. All I'm looking for is friendship. In return, you'll find that I'm loyal and dedicated to the guild/organization that I join.

Thanks!

Dilabor

Thanks for checking us out. You definitely sound like the sort of member we are looking for. Currently we do have a few new recruits, and we do not like to take on too many at once, but I am thinking an exception could be made here. =)

I am Chilled in game and I will try to contact you later tonight so we can talk about it a bit. Cheers!

Welcome to SoH. I hope you were not too intimidated by our drunken teamspeak ramblings last night. We're really a good bunch of boys and girls, honest! :mad:

LOL, I had fun listening to everyone on Teamspeak. Besides, you guys weren't the only ones that were intoxicated ;) .