Hi There

Mallea

Greetings SoH,

My name is Mallea Maleficarum (the feminine declension of Malleus Maleficarum, translated "The Witch's Hammer"), a 40 Witch Hunter. Being male, I would have chosen the name Malleus except that it was already taken. Anheuser is my main, a 40/32 Ironbreaker that is Stone-specced. I have grouped with you as Anheuser and was very impressed by your hospitality, organization, and comeraderie. I have been looking for an active guild of mature idividuals for whom I might be able to offer my time, patience, and maturity in any supportive role you may see fit. Obviously any online game is what one makes of it. I tend to enjoy games more when I have dedicated myself to a like-minded group of individuals who play to better themselves and that of their guildmates. I would like to join your guild with my main (it appears that you would not have much use for Mallea, my alt). I have been trying to speak with the leadership of my guild about leaving; unfortunately, our guild is not as active as it used to be.

On a more personal note, I am a 35 year old male physician living in San Antonio, TX. The next six months may see us moving to live nearer to my wife's (also a physician) family in the Salt Lake City, UT area. We both practice Ob/Gyn. We have three children. Apart from work, family, and gaming, my only other hobby is golf.

Anheuser Busch, 40 Ironbreaker

Mallea Maleficarum, 40 Witch Hunter

Greetings SoH,

My name is Mallea Maleficarum (the feminine declension of Malleus Maleficarum, translated "The Witch's Hammer"), a 40 Witch Hunter. Being male, I would have chosen the name Malleus except that it was already taken. Anheuser is my main, a 40/32 Ironbreaker that is Stone-specced. I have grouped with you as Anheuser and was very impressed by your hospitality, organization, and comeraderie. I have been looking for an active guild of mature idividuals for whom I might be able to offer my time, patience, and maturity in any supportive role you may see fit. Obviously any online game is what one makes of it. I tend to enjoy games more when I have dedicated myself to a like-minded group of individuals who play to better themselves and that of their guildmates. I would like to join your guild with my main (it appears that you would not have much use for Mallea, my alt). I have been trying to speak with the leadership of my guild about leaving; unfortunately, our guild is not as active as it used to be.

On a more personal note, I am a 35 year old male physician living in San Antonio, TX. The next six months may see us moving to live nearer to my wife's (also a physician) family in the Salt Lake City, UT area. We both practice Ob/Gyn. We have three children. Apart from work, family, and gaming, my only other hobby is golf.

Anheuser Busch, 40 Ironbreaker

Mallea Maleficarum, 40 Witch Hunter

Last night we welcomed Anheuser to the guild. I think, as a guild, we seem to have a very high ratio of members that are somehow involved with gynaecology.. maybe that should be my next recruitment push. Are you a girl-gamer? Have problems or just questions, down there? Join SoH!