Greetings from Brothers Of Metal

TwentyOneAlpha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and your crazy a$$ engineer runs pq's like no one else. Tho I do remember this time when you thought Fae could keep you up with 16 or so lvl 40 dudes on us. Live and learn:)

Also, good to hear we have been hunting together lately. I will work on getting him up to 40 this weekend so I can either dps or heal if/when we do dungeons. Now to find a tank I like... :D

Guest Thocar

The Eternal Champions would love to join you guys on Friday night as well, if there is room.

I beleive our showing will be:

40 IB

40 Eng

40 RP

40 WL

35 WH

35 BW (Maybe)

32 WP (Maybe)

On the Engineer spec topic, it seems like I respec like once a week. (Thus, I have little money. hehe) I haven't been all that impressed with the Electro Mag spec really. It's so short distance. And, since most everyone is constantly immune to knockback, electromag usually = one dead Thocar.

But, since napalm doesn't stack, I'd be happy re-specing into something useful like part of the Tinker tree for heals and some group turret buffs. (Disrupt, etc)

Engies rock. Multiple in coordination would be scary.

Guest Thocar

Hmmm. Maybe I'll break out electro mag. It's somewhat helpful in keeping the healers alive by pulling folks away from em.

It's got absolutly no value in PvE at all.

Um, no PBR. Nasty. Possibly Dewars of Crowne. We shall see. :)