Hey SoH

Greyman

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a good day thus far. We'll I'm here to introduce myself as I was steered here by one of your peers and I must say I like what I see. Alright now here's a little about myself. I'm 28 married with 3 kids and have been playing MMO's since I got hooked on lineage2 a long time ago. I then switched to WoW for a while 2+ years but got bored (or should say skilled in lvling to 60 within 2-3weeks time..lol) But that was the old me when gaming meant everything. I've been in the military for 12 years and recently returned from Afghanistan in 07. I switched from the Army to the Air Force in the last year, so as far as what my new career schedule would be I can't tell you much as I'm just finishing up training next week. All I'm looking for in a guild is teamwork, maturity, and to have fun grouping for either rvr/pvp or sometimes pve. I like to help people especially if it's because they keep getting ganked and require a body guard, so gimme a shout on DC and maybe one day we'll meet up.

Cheers

Oh ya, toon name is Krauwm named after the Conan god but someone had the original spelling so I took an alternate.

Hi Greyman. Very nice intro post, and we do have a number of "reformed" hardcore players, who have since re-arranged their priorities (as well as some military peeps, as well as some L2 originals, so looks like you'll fit right in).

However, I notice your character is already tagged to a guild? Or is realmwar out of date?

I switched from the Army to the Air Force in the last year, so as far as what my new career schedule would be I can't tell you much as I'm just finishing up training next week.

We can't all be perfect sergeant... or is that sir? Silly USAF... I'm US Army, 7 years in October, just pinned staff on Friday. Haven't deployed yet due to a couple lucky assignments in cushy strategic Intel units, but I'm about to start a year dependent-restricted in Korea. Been stationed at Schofield and in Denver, got a 3-year tour in 4ID at Ft. Carson waiting for me when I come back from Korea.

Just because there aren't enough opportunities...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Been tempted more than a few times to move to Canada. I've always lived within a hundred miles or so and I love hockey. Bush almost pushed me over the edge, but I settled for just getting married there. Who knows what the future will hold.