Heyas

Kiffen

Hey guys, I saw your post on the Dark Crag forums and came about registering here. I recently resubbed and have been bouncing around characters and servers. I finally settled onto Dark Crag as Destruction. It has been alot of fun and I'm now looking for a good guild to play with. You guys seem like you run a great guild structure and it could be alot of fun. I have vent and a mic and really enjoy grouping up (did I mention I'm a healer?)

I have much mmo experience, I played SWG for 2 years. WoW off and on until last week with alot of raiding experience. Tabula Rasa for it's lifetime (sooo short :Confused:) EVE for a few months. Pirates of the Burning Sea also for a few months, Planetside for 3 years. Lord of the Rings online... the list goes on. Anyways, WAR > all of those. SO much fun I've had a blast.

Anyways, hope to see you guys on the battlefield.:D

Yeah, pirates was awesome for the first few battles. Then it was the same thing over and over and executed horribly on top of that. I played on Ahazi in SWG and I don't think I want to go back to farming nightsisters for those pikes :tongue_smilie: