Proposal: Beer Experimentation Day

pyroglyphix

This is exactly what it sounds like!

I propose that everyone who would like to participate, find some place that they can put together a 6-pack of beer, but no two bottles can be alike.

World Market is a great place to do this, they have *tons* of imports, and they allow you to build a 6-pack of whatever you want. If there isn't one in your area, most good-size liquor stores will allow you to do the same.

The "experimentation" part implies that every beer is something you've never tried.

This will be a challenge for those of us who are beer connoisseurs, and an adventure regardless for those who are not, to be consumed during a raid or meeting or similar activity. Heck, might even be fun to all roll newbs for the event, and storm newbie island, etc.

This would also include a posted list of which beer you selected, and afterwards, your feelings about each.

Thoughts? Comments?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH!!! I just now checked the DoO boards and received my message from sensational Sera! I've only been drinking clear liquors for the last 3 weeks in order to shed as many pounds as possible for my company picnic this coming weekend. I'm actually still recovering from last nights debauchery and will be hittin the hay a little early tonight but I definitely would love to be informed of any future beer nights and I would be absolutely honored to attend with you all. I miss you guys. The Defenders in EVE are very militaristic (if that's an actual word). There's no charisma. It's missing the SoH pizzazz. Salus doesn't even talk to me *prods the Pressure Cooker*.

Chug a few for me and let me know if there's any new ones I need to try.

~Grody

I don't know. I was more or less tossing it out as an idea. Do we want to set a date, and criteria?

Think it might be fun and educational to all start n00bs (classes we've either never played or played very little) on aliumz island and work on into Jobe as a team.

Friday seems to be the best drinking day for us, I'm up for it if you guys are! Can pick up my beer tomorrow, give it a day to get nice and cold.