hey

messengir

Name is Nathan. I am coming form Order Monolith. I have run with Pfacekilla on LV runs. A friend told me you were recruiting. I made a Witch Elf and at the time of this post I am rank 7. I am a casual Gamer and lean more towards the RvR side. I am 31 and am a construction Superintendent. I have 2 kids and am married.

Character Name is Messengir

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=657334&server=173

Hey Messengir, thanks for posting :) Glad pface is bringing more over to the dark-side!

Since you're rank 7 its going to be a little tough to group up with you, although we do have some lower level guildies that you can most likely hook up with. Lets have you /who South, join some of them in their oRvR outings and once you're level 12 we can have you join the T2/T3 warband :)

I will set you up with Friends access for now, so you can visit off topic and start getting to know people. Once you are 12, you can get your invite to the guild - this gives you some time to figure out which character you want to play.

We do have room for witch elves!

We also have room for casual players but we just ask you make a bit of an extra effort to be social in game and on the boards, so that we can get to know you.

Cheers.