Guild App.

Ahm

HI, what are your interests? Do you like long walks on the beach? Do you like drinking beer or wine? Is this your first MMO? How long have you been gaming? Is this your first MMO? do you like Vent? What times of the day and week do you play mostly? Are you in college or are you a working foo like the rest of us? Do you like big purple Disney characters??

Your intro post lacks much information :eek:

ok to give a little more depth....

Non-gaming:

I drink only for occassional recreation.

Married for 5years with 2 kids.

I have played guitar for 12+ years.

I enjoy off-colour humor as seen in many of the late night lineups on adult swim.

I am old enough to drink, smoke, vote, and die for my country; though they will only be able to get me to do the drinking and smoking parts...

Gaming:

Played several MMO's over the past few years...

most recent I played Dark Age Of Camelot for 6.5+ years

been playing Warhammer since open beta.

played a RR51 Iron breaker (sorry if i previously misquoted) located here:https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=82308&server=180

Previously in warhammer i could game about 4hrs+ a day and up to 12hrs on weekends... however i have recently moved and dont have a lot of time to fit it in.

I'll game as much as i can, and i do look forward to becoming part of the team.

PS: shut your face fin. I will break you IRL! (i can google phone #s :p)

Not a prob mess, I know you've built these dreams due to the horrible depression that your E.D. causes... so ill play into em.

Tell your mom she needs to use those damned hedge clippers i gave her... and you dad to work on his camera angles... it would seem he is more interested in myself than your old bag of a dna dumpster mother :eek:

NOTE:

omg... uber pwnage....