Hello from Strippermania

Akasha

Dont worry Flip ...I was taught to share. /grin

Any who.. How did you guys like Beta?

Brimstone rolled asmo on Siel. Way to overpopulated and laggy for the first 2 days. But after you get out of the starting area and out of Pandemoniam it was cool. I loved playing a templar. Something about a huge sword and sheild and hot outfits. Glad they extended open beta longer too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templar rocks. :D

We had fun but we were pretty much scattered individuals testing different things. Saving ourselves for retail since the progression is quite linear.

We've still no decision on server but looking at Zikel and Lumiel as front runners atm. Decision cannot be made until NCwest publishes the fort raid schedule - we have to make sure both our East and West Coast members are accomodated by our choice.

Sure. Fortresses cannot be raided freely. There are certain windows of opportunity each day. Based on other regions (Korea, China, Japan), fortresses are only raidable for 2 hours at a time. Then they become immune, again.

NCwest has said that "East" servers will have their fortress raid windows "optimized" for EST players, while "West" servers will be "optimized" for PST players.

Like you guys, I'm sure, we have players spanning all time zones. We are hoping that NC makes the Fort window span a wide enough range so that we can accomodate everyone. Otherwise we have a tough choice.

We're very frustrated that, 48-hours before headstart, we still do not have this basic info that we need. :mad: