Hello from Strippermania

Akasha

Hello guys! Thanks for inviting me to register at your site.

I'm the guild leader of Brimstone. Many of you have probably killed me in game as well of dying by my hammer.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and work together. (obviously not for cross realming :p but you know)

Off to do Saturday chores. Feel free to ask me some question if you like. I'll try to repoost something longer when I have a chance. Just wanted to say Hi.

-Akasha -Aion

-Strippermania-War

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thoughts of server choices, but my guild is patiently waiting for me to declare.

How bout you any thoughts?

We are rolling Asmodean tho. (That we have all voted on)

Those among our War Hammer alliance that are leaving, are rolling Elyos, as far as I know.

But we are very excited about open beta starting back up soon. For now we are enjoying The Hunter's Vale and for those not in War are playing Champs online.

Any one dabbling in Champs send me a pm. :)

-Stripper

It looks like we will be rolling Asmo too (results are not quite in yet, but exit polls support this.) As for server, well we are still doing our research. We don't want to be on the completely dominating side, that takes the fun away, yet we don't want to be on a desolate server as well. It will be difficult to know within the first few months if our server selection was a good one.

The headstart is not long enough to get a good feel for a server before sending the rest of the guild there as well. Hopefully we get it right the first time, it appears the only way to do research is view forums(which do not have server sub forums yet) and by polls that are assuming server names.

As for server, well we are still doing our research. We don't want to be on the completely dominating side, that takes the fun away, yet we don't want to be on a desolate server as well. It will be difficult to know within the first few months if our server selection was a good one.

The headstart is not long enough to get a good feel for a server before sending the rest of the guild there as well. Hopefully we get it right the first time, it appears the only way to do research is view forums(which do not have server sub forums yet) and by polls that are assuming server names.

just a quick note, shhhh I'm still at work LOL...

I agree completely..ive been looking at forums too ..we are not looking for ez mode but dont want to struggle throguht the game b/c of lack of ppl on servers or ppl on our side.

What's the make up of you guild? being a woman myself, I'd like to get an idea of how many other girls I'd be working with. (not that there's anything wrong with working with boys lol)

Send me a pm with your vent sometime and i will do the same. Loved to actually talk to ya!