Application

Huntyre

Hi everyone!

I've been playing MMO's and ARPG's for a long time and heard of Aion awhile back. Had a chance to jump in on the last couple CBT's and have been playing since launch.

For the most part, I've just been exploring what the game has to offer and checking things out, but what's an MMO without a good group of people to enjoy it with, right?

I just recently returned to school for nursing after a 15 year hiatus and work a few days a week (along with what feels like a ton of other obligations), but I love gaming, so here I am. :)

I've currently got a few chars on Lumiel and even 1 char on another server (just in case the server goes down.. lol). My main is a lvl 23 Temp and I'm playing around with a lowbie cleric and sorc.

Looking forward to hopefully bumping into some of you in game and getting to group up. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We could definitely use more clerics, and more tanks are always good too. But we are a fairly tight knit bunch, so I think it would make sense for ya to feel somewhat confident that you're going to settle on a server, at least.

Maybe you could just clarify that point a bit? :)

I heard the lowbies really roughed you up last night, Huntyre.

Although, I suppose that is better than having to stand in place for 20 minutes waiting for the tank to return to the group because he can't perceive depth properly when gliding (which is what your big brothers and sisters were doing last night). :lol: