*Smiles and waves* I'm SIMMI

Jae

Hi everybody. My name is Jason but in the realms of Aion I am now playing an assasin known as Simmi.

Because SoH is all filled up with clerics, which I was playing till recently, and I wanted to be a part of this family with my wife so now I'm an Assasin :)

I've been talking to Sebastien after seeing SoH listed on the official Lumi forum. We loved the 7 facts about SoH and after viewing the site here and seeing how active it is and all the information we are even more impressed.

I say we because my wife enjoys playing Aion with me. She's a lvl 31 Spirit Master. She'll be posting here in a few to say hi as well.

My wife and I have been gaming together since the days of EQ2. We've enjoyed crafting, end game raiding (In EQ2 and WoW), questing, roleplaying and the overall immersion into the games we play as a whole.

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and building friendships and accomplishing goals as individual players, groups, and the legion in its entirety.

I hope this finds you all doing well and I will be sure to visit the site and post frequently to all your comments and questions...And maybe even coming up with a few of my own to pick all your brains with. Until then I look forward to talking with you all.

~Simmi~

Edited by Jassin

By the way, I should clarify for everyone that we are making an exception to our level requirement for Simmi. He was already high enough to join on his cleric, but rerolled (twice!) just to offer a class that we needed more. So, it wouldn't have made any sense (to me) to arbitrarily make him wait until 25. :thumbup: