Dililah ~*~Spirit Wrangler~*~

Dililah

Hello All,

I look forward to meeting everyone. You have met my husband in the previous post. We have been playing MMO's for the past 3 years together. I started gaming many years ago when my Dad brought home the first Atari. I loved the console RPGs (Final Fantasy!!) and took forever for me to make the leap to an online game that was not an FPS. My introduction to MMORPGs was EQ2 where I started with a Pally then a Warden until the past year. Jason and I then moved to WoW to play with some real life friends. I have a maxed out Priest and Pally with a Horde of alts too if anyone is on Bloodhoof. :D I still raid but other than that not too much going on there. Jason loved the idea of Aion and I at least talked him into waiting a month before getting it. After Vanguard and AoC I didn't want to get burned again. I'm glad he did go out and get it last month though. I have been enjoying it very much.

My main is Dililah almost 31 Spirit Master

She is also 399 in Handicrafting and 395 in Tailoring if anyone needs anything.

I have a Templar that is 22 if anyone needs help with BC or a 17 Ranger that has not left Panda for a while. She has crafted the last 7 levels.;) She is a weaponsmith of 200+.

You will see me here in the forums a bit when I am bored at work.:lol: