Greetings from Tehrror

Guest Terror

Hello there,

A little about me:

I played on Everquest 1 on the servers Rodcet Nife for 5+ years as a cleric in the guild Conviction, then 2 years on Rallos Zek as a shaman named Crackle in the guild Ascending Dawn.

After that I sort of bounced from game to game trying to find my EQ fix.

Thus far, I am totally happy here in Aion. I originally started on Tiniel (sp?) server, I have 2 toons there, a 32 chanter and 33 sorc. I changed servers to play with my sister-in-law and her husband.

Currently I am looking for a fun loving guild (not PG13).

I can offer the guild my years of gaming experience, my sense of humor, and my ever willing helpful attitude.

Currently I am level 20 (just transferred over yesterday), but I am working hard to get to 30+. I will be absent from Wed. (tomorrow) til Sunday evening (out of town family).

My play time is normally very high as I am a stay-at-home mommy.

Yours in Fun,

Terror

Hi Tehrror,

Welcome to the boards.

((To everyone else. Kruunch sent Tehrror my way to have some gear made, she is looking ahead to her level 28 gear so helping out and using the post to explain....much easier than trying to do in chat ))

As promised here are a few links to help out with the gear selection and what you will need to make an item.

This is a website that allows you to put in the cost of the mats to figure out what it will cost to make an item.

http://utils.lmstudio.ru/Aion/RecipeCalculator.aspx

This can be very helpful to figure out if it will be cheaper to buy the item off the broker or have someone make it.

After level 20 with Cloth and Leather gear when processing the Fiber or Rawhide they have a chance to proc the green version of the item. It can be a 1 in 5 proc rate (or better but no promises). These proc’ed items are then used to make the Green version of the gear that has a chance to proc to the Blue version. That also should be considered when calculating the cost of the item.

Please feel free to send me the Twisp and the Dye to process the textile for you until you have enough to make the items you need. I’m going to let you buy the dye though so you can see how much it is because it can really add up quick. The regular white textile can be used to make the level 23 gear if you are interested or the white version of the 28 gear if there is not enough of the proc’ed. The White gear can Proc to a green version. Check the broker though. Sometimes you can get the Fine Textile at a good price.

There are also 2 level 26 items that are the “odd” items that are green and use less of the proc’ed cloth but use a item dropped by some mobs.

Here is a list of the materials needed for the full set.

https://acrobat.com/#d=AMnBPK9fBZPPF01oxK1jDQ

And the last note. Ha, I need to make sure I have all of the green patterns. Too bad I can’t check that at work.

See you in game. :D

Hi there Terror. I like your background, intro, follow-up, and the fact that you were willing to "give up" level 30 toons in order to be with your friends and family. Although we've talked about making our level requirements stricter, we do need more Sorcs and I think the crew will want to make an exception in your case. :)

I'm away from the game for fam/holiday, but I'm driving back tonight. I'll try to connect with you, either tonight or Wednesday, and we can chat some more. Thanks for applying!