Hai2U

Siesa

So after weeks of getting crap from Opal and Sol Im finally here to put in an app. On Lumiel my toons names are Eilis (22 Chanter) and Sibeale (10 Sorcerer).

Been playin MMO's for yrs, started off in SWG then moved on and settled in EQ2 for about 3 yrs where i unfortunately came across Opal and Sol, then joined up with Decompression and Eryalin in another guild. Did a bunch of raiding, killed stuff got bored.

Had been keeping an eye on Aion since i first heard about it over 3 yrs ago. So when it launched me and some friends from SWG started out on Azpehel, lvld a Sin to 35 and they all quit. Had some other friends on Triniel so i lvld a Ranger over there to 35, then most of them quit. So Opal finally conviced me to come over to Lumiel and here I am looking for a home.

So after weeks of getting crap from Opal and Sol Im finally here to put in an app.

You certaintly shouldn't join the guild because of arm-twisting. We're looking for folks who want to be here. My character is Sebastien in-game, and you can /w me the next time you're online to learn a little more about the guild and see if it is right for you.

You certaintly shouldn't join the guild because of arm-twisting. We're looking for folks who want to be here. My character is Sebastien in-game, and you can /w me the next time you're online to learn a little more about the guild and see if it is right for you.

Its not reluctance about joining you guys, Ive heard nothing but great things from Opal, Sol, Eryalin and Decompression. Its more about starting on a new server for the third time in as many months. I want to join up with people I know and like to play with, and wont quit on me again. I guess I can see how it came across that way though.

Thanks for clarifying that. :)

I can definitely understand how you'd feel a bit worn out at this point! I don't know if I would have your persistence. Our legion is active and continues to grow, so I don't think you have to worry about our vanishing any time soon. :cool:

Let me go ahead and turn up your forum access so you can start prowling around. There is an orientation thread in the Chapter Policy board that we ask all new folks to check out. :thumbup:

Opal: Drugs are Bad. xD

Hiya new person, I'm kinda' semi-new myself, but not really, because I've been here half a year, just don't play with the weird people. ;D <3

:3 I noticed you have a low level, and I have a low level, and low levels should level to high levels... together, ya' know? ;D

Yeeeeeah...

I went thar. |D

Anyways, Welcome! :D