Our logo! (56k death)

pyroglyphix

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK now on that one the flur thingie and the moth look very interesting to my eye. I see what you wanted to do with the ring, but with those colors it winds up feeling a bit trite (think: life preserver) to me.

Thank you for all the effort you keep putting in Glyff. =)

As you recall, it took weeks for us to agree to a name, so I don't expect this decision to wrap up in a day or two either. =P

Have you thought about omitting the ring entirely? Honestly I think that the flur/moth thing is interesting enough on its own so that it does not require the ring. Perhaps go back to your first approach of having a background image that the whole thing rests on; that might be more sophisticated. :D

With these colors and the lack of a ring, the logo starts to look like a strange ghost/angel figure now, which I find interesting. I'd almost like it if the stars of the background strip were not so clearly visible.. more of just an abstract band of color?

I think we are getting really close here. What do you guys think?

I definately like the logo the way it is and I agree the stars may stand out a bit to much. One thing I was thinking was possibly stretching out the backround a bit farther and fading it as it goes? To me it looks to small with the guild name and logo.