Get Ready For a Long Intro...

Sisley

Hello South of Heaven,

My name is Ewa. Yes, you may go ahead and butcher the pronounciation of my name all you want, because many people have. There are a few (I bet) whom will pronounce it correctly. I'm 24 years old, and I reign from Alberta, Canada. I graduated in April 2009 from Dental Technology and am an RDT, certified to make dental appliances of all sorts. I currently work at a crown and bridge lab as a metals tech.

I've been playing MMO's for a very long time. I believe my very first MMO was called RYL (Risk Your Life). I don't believe many people know about it, as it is a Malasyian based game. It was free to play, and I was in high school and didnt' know the difference between a quality pay-to-play game from a free one. I believe I moved onto Lineage 2 afterwards. I've stuck to L2 for a very long time mainly because I enjoyed the combat and the skills system. The PvP system was top notch. The seige was excellent coupled with incredible (yet again), PvP matches. That game had a lot to offer, and I really do enjoy it, however I don't believe I will get back into it. Unless of course, Lineage 3 comes out. Which is probably NEVER.

A lot of MMO's aren't really worth getting into detail, but I will list them. I've played World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Age of Conan, and Warhammer. Other games which aren't really MMORPGs include, Age of Empire, Starcraft/Broodwar, Diablo 1 and 2, Sims 1, 2 and 3.

More about me....

In my spare time, I like to play video games (it's sadly my guilty pleasure), read, bake, and watch movies/TV. I am a mad baker with a knack for decorating baked goods. My current favorite authors are Sophie Kinsella, Jim Butcher, and Christopher Moore. My favorite shows are Battlestar Galatica, Dexter, Hell's Kitchen, Grey's Anatomy, Lie to Me, True Blood, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men. My favorite movie, thus far is Disney Pixar's Up (it's sad I know...).

Oh and I like long walks on the beach..... I kid, there are no beaches here where I'm from.

Anyway, I hope to see more of you guys ingame, as I've seen a few of you guys running around. Toss me a shout or wave to me if you spot me online. My sorc's name is Sisley. Thanks for reading, see you ingame!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Dexter FTW! I'm Eryalin (also a name that is butchered quite often). Pleased to meet you, fellow Sorc. :)

My baking expertise ends with baking (out-of-the-box) cupcakes for Christmas and Valentines class parties for my daughter's elementary school class. It's fun for a few minutes, then I'm done. :_tt2:

See ya in-game soon!

Ok, the pronunciation issue has piqued my curiosity.

Given the clue that we will mangle it, I am leaning towards Ay-va, moving the w to a v phonetic.

However, the trick could be the e, shifting to yoo-wa.

Or it could be a more straightforward ee-wa?

Inquiring minds want to know..

Also... Hi!