Mimilo

Manacis

Hey everyone, my main is a 40 cleric and I lived in Toronto my whole life. I am currently 21 years old and graduated with a fitness and health promotion diploma. I am applying back to school for kinesiology, hopefully I will get in. I am currently working part-time.

As for gaming experience it all started with Everquest. Played that for 2 years. Then tried a few games like Horizon, CoH, SWG for a few months. Then started World of Warcraft, played that for 2-3years on and off.

I enjoy many aspects of the game. Mainly focused on the PvE portions at the moment. Hoping to get more into the PvP portions as i get a little higher. I am friends with Mordrid and we play almost every night. I really look forward to getting to know you all and playing with you. I have played some some SoH members already. You all seem nice and charismatic.

Hi there, and thanks for registering. We are in the fortunate but unexpected position of having a queue of cleric applications at the moment. So I'm going to set you up with Friend access for now. I know and appreciate that you have grouped with Bromithes & friends regularly. :)

Hi there, and thanks for registering. We are in the fortunate but unexpected position of having a queue of clerics ...

STOP SAYING THAT OR YOU'LL SCARE EM ALL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides I like saying this guys name ... Meemeelow.

It's almost like a calming mantra.

Damn good cleric if you ask me.