Hello from me! :D

Laurinel

Hello everyone! My character is Laurinel, level 50 cleric, but my real name is Jimmy. I've had the chance to group with a few of your members and really enjoyed it, a few of em are Huntyre, Zersturen, and Sisley. I know you aren't actively recruiting clerics but wanted to put my name out there in case a spot on your roster opens up.

As far as my gaming experience goes, I started playing MMOs back with CoH (was an awesome game till they started nerfing everything) and then ended up moving on to WoW back in 05/05. My two main classes in WoW were a hunter and a priest, decided to continue with healing in Aion cause i find it more challenging than dps. I was in the same guild in WoW for quite a few years and the core of that guild came over to Aion, which is where I find myself now. Sadly my old legionmates/guildmates decided to give up MMOs altogether and am now in a dead legion, Maelstrom. If you have any further questions feel free to message me in game or post em here.

Look forward to seeing you all in game and grouping with you all even if i don't get in, you all are a class act and make grouping a fun and enjoyable experience!

Best Wishes

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the access and thanks for letting me tag along for the fort attack/defense, just wished i had reset my modem and router sooner so I could have been more active in the beginning. Was actually the first organized alliance I have been in that worked well together, hope to be able to do that again sometime soon.