Hello, I'm Drazo

Drazo

Hello I'm Drazo a lvl 34 Gladiator, I know I dont quite meet your lvl requirements for joining your legion. But after running with you all tonite in a fort raid Sebastien suggested I post an introduction of myself. Hopefully when I get a little higher I can join up with you all, from the experience I had today everyone seems very nice and a great bunch of friendly people.

I'm a 37 year old single guy from Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Yeah I know i'm older than most here probably. But hey its all about how old you feel and now actually how old you are. My hobbies are bowling, playing golf watching college football and hanging with friends.

I've been playing mmo's for a few years now, I first started out with FFXI then was introduced to WoW by a friend of mine, then switched over to Aion, and am loving it. I'm still a noob with Aion learning as I go but having fun. I mostly prefer PVE from past mmo's but am learning and loving the PVP part of Aion, even though I die a lot...lol

I'm kind of a quiet and laid back kind of person, I like being a part of a group of people who like to be on vent a lot even though I dont talk much at first until I get to know everyone, but I feel it leads to people getting to know each other better rather than typing in legion chat.

Well hope to see you all in game and hopefully you all will have room for me when I get a few levels higher, everyone seems nice and friendly.

Take care for now.

I'm a 37 year old single guy from Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Yeah I know i'm older than most here probably. But hey its all about how old you feel and now actually how old you are. My hobbies are bowling, playing golf watching college football and hanging with friends.

You are just about the same age as most of us here :p

Glad to see you Drazo. We have a lot of members over 30 so no worries about that at all. We also have a group of peeps that are just a few levels ahead of you and doing mistmane.. you might be able to catch em. If we can get you grouping with us I don't see a problem sneaking you in a little ahead of schedule. :)

I want to thank you all for the warm welcome. Great bunch of people. Hopefully I can get caught up with the people you have doing mistmane, and group up with you all.

Feel free to send me an invite whenever you have an alliance together for fort raids. It was fun. See everyone in game.