Hi, I'm Crucia :)

crucia

Hi all,

I'm a level 47 (and a half) gladiator, with 399 armorsmithing, and I ran Draupnir with a handful of you before Armak (my BF) joined up. I didn't talk much because I was the one with the Kathleen Turner voice. BTW - Ginger voodoo tea is VERY tasty, but didn't do much to cure my bronchitis. :( However, I have still been brewing and drinking it because I think it's really yummy!

Aion is only my second MMORPG, but I'm really enjoying it. I played an affliction warlock in WoW, so playing a melee class is VERY different, and pretty challenging at times. I have a much different outlook on DPS than I used to.

I have a couple of level 30 alts that I would like to level someday. A level 36 cleric with 399 alchemy who keeps me in healing and flight pots, and a level 34 templar that I enjoy playing, but is tough to level since I don't do a lot of damage.

I'm currently a Centurion with Dark Syndicate, but don't feel like I really fit in. I would like to help out/be helped out with campaign quests, group quests, PvP, etc. but there just isn't enough cohesive effort overall. Would like to contribute more to fort defense and PvP in general but have been very discouraged since I realized that people actually get paid in medals and kinah for going to fort defense! I guess I joined the wrong alliances.

Anyway, enough rattling from me, I think I'm just another MMORPG geek (used affectionately, of course) looking to find a group of people who have more of the same priorities as I do. It seems like you guys do, and I think SoH might be a good place for me to hang my helm.

Thanks for your consideration, see you around Asmodae!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I think you found a great place to call home. We have a lot of female gamers and couples, too.

If you're ever interested in grouping with your 34 Templar, we have a little alt group at lvl 29/30 about to pass near your level. :)

I look forward to meeting you in game, until then, welcome!

Hi Crucia - nice to see you here. :)

I'll go ahead and set you up with forum access now, in anticipation of inviting you to the guild. Please be sure to check the Chapter Policy forum for some important new-ppl infos (and remind Armak to check it also!).