Never thought I would live to see the day

Crevin

That I heard.... that Seb(Ashin) would be playing......... OMG WoW.....

What has the world came to. What is going on. Had the tides changed? Is the moon dropping to low? Is the sun pulling away from the earth? Are these mysteries finally going to be explained? I mean if Seb is playing WoW, than we can finally see which came first. The chicken of the egg.

lol

I heard you were playing and wanted to see the validity in it. :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes two of us. =)

There seems to be a spontanious reunion of SoH in WoW atm, and regardless of my past feelings, that is simply much too fun an opportunity for me to pass by. I bought the game just last night. My initial impressions were nothing special, but I will confess the game is growing on me fast. No regrets whatsoever about the time spent in AO (which, according to the server, is over two months' worth...). It's an awesome game and the community just can't be compared to any other mmo to be honest. But.. the bond of SoH is strong, and it has tugged me toward Candyland, so there you have it.

We were fortunate to have some very high quality members join us in AO, where they are still having fun, so now we must figure out what SoH can do for them to make sure they have every bit of support in continuing to do that.

I was the same way and I think Gamertag too but we are really getting into it. After 2 days Gamer, Tuned and I are lvl 13 and think we will pay for it. We are on the Dunemaul server and that is what ashin told me was the SoH stompin groups. We would love to see you guys in game send us a tell; Droppedonhead, Rickjaames and i always forget gamers new tag. Yeah, hit us up.

I was the same way and I think Gamertag too but we are really getting into it. After 2 days Gamer, Tuned and I are lvl 13 and think we will pay for it. We are on the Dunemaul server and that is what ashin told me was the SoH stompin groups. We would love to see you guys in game send us a tell; Droppedonhead, Rickjaames and i always forget gamers new tag. Yeah, hit us up.

I am kind of spent on that game right now. After 3 lvl 60's I got a litttle bored. :(

But if I do come back I will def hit up the chance to play with you guys. Would be fun. Are you all Horde or Alliance?

It's actually really funny to hear about this, because I considered re-upping my WoW account on Monday (just to goof off while I was sick for a couple days). In the end, I chose to download the latest of the Civilization III "Game of the Month" scenarios and tackle that. I might end up in WoW yet, though. Darkfall beta has taken way too long to get here.

Us 3 are allience. We are lvl 13 humans. I am a priest/herbalist/alchemist gamer is a mage/enchanter/tailor and i think tuned is a warrior/?/? i forget his. Yeh so if you decide to go allience we will be there(if we decide to stay and pay) We probably will. Like 89% sure of it. And that is saying a lot

Hey you never told me what you guys were guess you guys need to make alliance toons now. : ) is there a forum for the org in WoW like this one? If so, I need to get on that. Sky yeh, come back. And make alliance.