Greetings

Xoric

Hello,

I would like to make notice of interest in joining South of Heaven. I have met a couple of you and recently done a Betoni run in which Allirea and Serie joined and recieved great support from Sebastian and forgive me for not remembering the sorc's name.

My friends Jeskal, Etrine and Allirea recently joined SoH.

I am currently a rank 44 Glad and understand your currently looking for cleric's. However, should a glad position open up I would like to be considered.

My play style dives into all aspects of the game, from PvP, PvE to RP. Though I dont let one aspect hinder the other as I find it makes it most enjoyable to go with the flow. I consider myself effective at my class.

Thank you for your time and look forward to seeing you in game,

Xoric

P.S.

Games I have had experiance,

EQ 2 Years,

DAoC 5 Years,

WoW 6 Months,

WAR 1 Year,

Eve 2 Years,

Edited by Xoric

Cool, good to see you took my advice to post up an application man.

Xoric is one of my old legionmates who was a big reason it took so long for me to join you all here in SoH. He's a driven and active player who has always been dependable and helpful with anything he's been asked to help with.

If any of you need a really good glad (sub 50) and Seck and I are not on, feel free to give him a test drive, you won't be disappointed.

tl;dr:

:thumbup: