Gasman app

gasman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just to move away from your gas and back to your application..

We do think that we have room for an additional endgame templar in our mix. At the moment, though, we're very focused on rebuilding our cleric roster (we recently lost a few clerics due to IRL). Also, templars play a very key role in our legion by organizing and leading activities. So we really want to make sure we have a great fit.

Progression-wise, you are basically at the same point that most of our mature L50's are at - waiting for 1.9 to finish their Fenris legs, and trying to get some AP gear in the meantime. In that sense, we might be a good place to call home.

We would definitely want to group with you for a while and get to know you before accepting your application, though. This is just because the templar's role in the guild is so important - we want to make sure we have a really good person behind that character. :)

I am going to set you up with Friend access which will let you roam the forums a little and learn a little more about us. In the meantime we should try to hook up with you in game. Since I am a templar myself, that may be hard to do. :lol:

sounds good Ashin Im on pretty much all day not ill wed when i go back to work had minor surgey on my ankle to remove some screws 2 days ago. I run UA fort instances everyday and am usally adversing to make a group also looking for Dp groups so will look for some members to run with.

Thanks all for welcome