well well well its been a loong time chilled

Ashin

I realized we have a lot of friends with public-only access to our forums, so it occurred to me that it might be nice to have some kind of sticky where we keep people a little updated on where we've been and what we are doing.

After our stint in EQ2 we headed over to AO for a while.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just came to say a quick hello:) just came to see if maybe we will see an appearnce of old soh members at the release time of lost eden hopefully ill see u guys sometime again:) if not then gl to urs new future and in time we will meet up in the next big mmo PCE OUT!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...

howdy former members of soh:) just ur ole buddy ragin checking in with u guys again see how its going just came to give u guys update on me these days. i am now a lvl 192 fixer named stridren been upping my pvp game and what not got a few pieces of t3 and cant wait for chilled to come back and pvp me:) well he y im in school now so i gotta go but ill see u guys around some time come back to ao:) pce

heh yea other day i whooped a crat in less than 8 seconsd the crat was lvl 212:) so hey u guys should make a visit back to ao someday sooon would love to see yalls again

• 2 weeks later...

Small status update for SoH.

Our first ZG raid took place on May 5th, and we started with about 15 of us. We were able to give Jeklik (bat lady) a run for her money, but no dice. We moved on to the second boss, Venoxis, and with help from a friend for Leviathan we were able to beat him on the second try! Confidence boosted, we went back to Jeklik and were able to get her down.

Great work for our first (evar) raid.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to get back yet, but I know many members are eager to go.

In other news, we finally made our guild-first 45 minute run as well. =)

• 3 months later...

Oi! I must say that I am mighty surprised to read that you're playing WoW ;) But I'm glad. It is a great game, you just need to give it a shot and appriciate the unique elements only WoW have.

I have returned to playing WoW for the fourth time around. I stopped playing due to Naxxramas, raiding that became tedious and more like work than fun :(

Now I have returned to my Horde friends and we're preparing for The Burning Crusade in which I will create my beloved Bloodelf character :D

Otherwise life is good, still drinking whiskey and having fun with close friends. I miss the days when I could log onto TS and talk to you and the other old DoO members from the good ol' days of L2.

I'll try to stop by here a little more often, take care ya'll!

/salute

• 4 months later...

Time for another status update.

SoH is currently in a gypsy-mode, with members scattered in various games. During the summer, I had a lot of change going on outside of game, all good stuff, but it really took me away from the intensive role I had as a raid leader in WoW. After my time freed up, I realized that raiding might not be my cup of tea after all.

We made MANY friends in WoW, most of whom retain their membership in the guild, and keep in touch with us (we are glad for that). However, SoH as a guild in WoW is currently on hiatus. SoH'ers have kept together to various degrees, as a few clumps formed in different servers. We are a stubborn lot.

We enjoyed a short and very fun stay in Guildwars, which I consider to be one of my favorite games. Everyone owes it to themselves to play this one, especially the newest campaign, Nightfall.

In a surprising turn of events, Zyco and I have returned to SoH's roots, and are revisiting EQ2 with some of the other oldschool folk. The game has undergone radical changes, and is simply so much better than the game we left that it startles me. We're having a great time and looking to settle in for a stint. I welcome all guildmates and friends of guild to join us if you are looking for a game. =)

• 1 year later...