well well well its been a loong time chilled

Ashin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think whats cool and I didnt notice until now is the similarites in the last 2 posts.. time is almost the same, and they were both on the 9th.

I also like that we've stop giving excuses for us jumping around games.. i really think its showing us that MMOs are really at a stalemate right now, maybe WAR changes it??? doubtful tho.. Chabs is a full time WoW Raider (even has a I raid WoW Tatoo!), Glyff is working in the game industry in some aspect and secretky working his way backwards to MUDs or something! Banzai is (when not bleeding) working on Grad School, Ska I think is still sick at home with a bad back on a 14.4 connection, Nap is just as confusing as ever, Hyna turned to the dark side I think with Private servers or is playing Wii Fit, Golgi is in fact playing Wii Fit! (Happy Birthday too).. I am saying I am playing 2 games but really only in 1 working on alts of alts alts, and Ashin is back to the pain that is L2 desperatly looking for some company.

Hyna turned to the dark side I think with Private servers or is playing Wii Fit

No dark side for me sir, still very much on the light side. I just wanted to make a t6 rogue with glaives for poops and doodies. As for Wii fit, i dont really see my 380lb self on a plastic board the size of a dinner tray. This plastic is not known for its load baring capibilities :( . As for games i am still wowing in down, leveling a druid and slowly getting gear via the arena.I might turn back to my beloved BF 2142 for a bit.

I do wonder though, will SoH ever ride again?

Well, we always said either AoC or Warhammer was going to be our "next game". There have been kind of mild resurgences in WoW, EQ2 and DAoC at various points - all good games. It looks like for whatever reasons we lost interest in AoC. Noguk is playing and I'm sure would be happy to hook up with any of you. Napaz is (kind of maybe??) playing (a little?). Zyco dislikes it, and I didn't try it because I got sucked into L2 and am loving it (wierd).

So, either the wagon will come around and we'll touchdown in AoC late, or its going to be Warhammer. But "riding again" will require everyone - there are some of us that have continued to game with eachother on and off, but just not enough to make it feel like a guild presence.

I do miss nights on vent and guild chat. I think it really says alot of about all of us that even though we are spread out across the interwebs we still come to these forums everday to read ashins blogs and to argue about wow.I really would like to get some FPS action going with everyone.

p.s Irun says hello.