Prost!

Kiffen

What up Dude. I just started myself with Aion and am lvl 30 at the moment.

I'm a content whore so I move a little slower than the average power leveler so's if you can catch up I'd be glad to run some Fire Temples with you until you pass me.:D

Cya round!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What up Dude. I just started myself with Aion and am lvl 30 at the moment.

I'm a content whore so I move a little slower than the average power leveler so's if you can catch up I'd be glad to run some Fire Temples with you until you pass me.:D

Cya round!

I thought I'd be playing by now but silly me wasn't paying attention when my updater stopped. I'll be in game in an hour or so and destroying levels. So yes, that would be awesome.

Playing my assassin had its ups and downs... I should have really leveled up my professions to help with grinding. Such as alchemy and cooking... of course having a nice weapon/armor isn't so bad. But it is $$$ trying to proc the good stuff.

I have found more enjoyment on my cleric, and you will probably be around my level sooner or later. We should get together and DESTROY THINGSz

Ranger is a lot of fun. But if you are going to just test it, you need to get to lvl 19 before you really start to feel their power. I am also a huge fan of chanter. It really depends on your play style. Rangers are kiters, chanters are in your face.

Playing a ranger with that hair though?....Who would do that?:rolleyes:

yeah ranger is extremely underpowered at level 10 unlike other classes, because the 'scout' levels, 1-10, give you all melee attacks. at 10 you finally get to equip a bow and start doing ranged attacks but you only have two attacks and it takes forever to kill things.

Generally most people end up staying an 'underpowered assassin' until at least 16, at which point you have enough ranged attacks to make it bearable. And it really starts to speed up at 19 when you get Stunning Shot (that thing hits really hard sometimes)

I'll say this though, as a scout you will rely heavily on physical crit, and those manastones are really expensive especially at the lower levels.

Well I still havn't really made my choice between the two yet but I will admit that reading the aionsource forums and seeing so many people complain about how "nerfed" sins are just makes me want to be "one of the good ones." Not to mention I think I drooled on my keyboard when I started dual wielding.

Ranger though seems like a lot of fun too and I <3 the ability to kite. And Chanter just reminds me of DoK, which is awesome. Just.. not as cool.